Yellow Buses to make changes to three services from October 30
YELLOW Buses is making changes to three of its services from Sunday October 30.
Routes 4 (4a, 4b and 4c), 24 and the A1 are all affected with passengers advised to check the Yellows’ website – www.bybus.co.uk – for details.
The changes include:
- Providing a new service between Bournemouth and the Aviation Business Park and Bournemouth International Airport, via Winton, Moordown, Northbourne and Parley Cross, and changing the number and route of the airport service from A1 to 14.
- Improving the punctuality and reliability of the route 4a, 4b and 4c timetables following feedback from passengers.
- A Monday to Saturday only service on route 4c, with reduced frequency and less journeys to Ferndown Industrial Estate.
- A new 4b service on Monday to Saturday evenings.
- Improved co-ordination on routes 4a and 6 to provide a better frequency of buses between Bearwood and Bournemouth.
- A winter timetable change on route 24 with frequencies reduced to hourly and no Sunday service.
Full timetables can be found at www.bybus.co.uk